E-mailing Professor Wright
Remember to include the following information:
- Who you are: student [give grade level], amateur scientist, ...
- Your mathematical level: mathematics is "unreasonably effective" for
describing the Universe, and calculus really simplifies some topics -
but only if you know it.
- Why you are writing
- Whether you have read the Frequently
Asked Questions and if so, why your question is not answered by the
FAQ or what you did not understand about the FAQ.
Please note that if you find the FAQ confusing or unclear, I do want to
hear about it! I need feedback to improve this web site.
- E-mails without this information are less likely to be answered.
- Answers are usually written on weekends, so do not expect a swift reply.
- Questions that appear to be course homework will probably not be answered.
Part 1 |
Part 2 |
Part 3 |
© 1999 Edward L.
Wright. Last modified 9 Dec 1999